Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: 3D project in the buildservice
  • From: "Aqsis Team" <latkinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:37:51 +0000
Hi Guys,

On 06/12/06, Pavel Nemec <pnemec@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I still think graphics:modeling is better, in spite of it will hold
packages
for defining modeling, rendering, animating, or whatever.
I also do not get why separate and distinguish 3d and 2d. It is kind of
programmer approach IMHO, not user one.

I'd have to agree with this, maybe the 2D/3D separation thing is going a
little *too* far... perhaps just focusing on the applications main group
(like 'graphics/animation', 'graphics/modeling', 'graphics/rendering', etc)
is enough ???

If there's no objections I'd be happy going this route.

Leon Tony Atkinson
Aqsis Team Member

www.aqsis.org
< Previous Next >