Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: 3D project in the buildservice
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:15:45 +0100
On 2006-12-06 07:58:03 +0100, Pavel Nemec wrote:
> graphics:modelling is better IMHO (as Aqsis already suggest)
>
> I already have blender in my home project (home:pnemec) i will move it there.
> Pavel

while modelling fits for blender. it does not fit for aqsis for yafray.
and graphics:rendering might do. but the aqsis team argued that
rendering can be also 2d (like rendering svg e.g.)

i think a project that collects all tools needed for 3d graphics might
be nice. no matter if it is a render or modelling tool.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you