[opensuse-buildservice] Symbol in new BS webgui (package view)
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:06:35 +0100
Hi,

Just a small comment about the new WebGui for the BS: I think the icon
next to the text 'Build Status' (the icon looks like a 'refresh').
I expected it more to 'refresh' the view of the build status than to
trigger a rebuild (ok: I didn't have to click.. the hover text was clear
then).

The 'Involved users' is a very nice thing and looks promising for
future releases to find all your packages, as spread as they are over
the BuildService. How evolved are the ideas of what should be able to
find / monitor using the 'involved users' ?

Dominique