Re: [opensuse-buildservice] python-devel issues

If you scroll up the logfile a bit you can see that the error is
unrelated to python-devel:

[...]
configure: WARNING: ldap.h: present but cannot be compiled
[...]
checking for check - version >= 0.9.0... no
*** Could not run check test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for
*** the exact error that occured.
[...]

That's what you have to do, run a local build and check the end
of config.log for suspicious error messages.

Cheers,
Michael.

Ah, I only feel slightly embarrassed and stupid.

I'll certainly check the config.log on my local machine. What confuses me slightly is why did it build before I added the architecture specific parts, but not now?

Regards and thanks,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa