[opensuse-buildservice] Translation table SUSE / Mandriva - Repos
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:40:33 +0100
Hi,

It seems there is sort of a translation table to replace the
BuildRequires from openSUSE to Mandriva.
At least, when entering BuildRequires, many -mdk.rpms get installed
with similiar names, but not exactly what I typed (or the get stripped
off)

An example for the latter case:
I have a .spec file with BuildRequires: libvorbis-devel

This one does not get a failure in Mandriva_2006 build (so probably got
stripped out). Unfortunately, it did not get replaced with
libvorbis0-devel (the Mandriva name of the lib)

Is this translation table visible? Can there work be done on it?

And another thing: How could I get support for Mandriva 2007 inside the
BS? Is this somehow possible? Planned for the future?

Regards,
Dominique