Re: [opensuse-buildservice] waiting for approval
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:46:15 +0100

Hi Jordi,

Am Thursday 16 November 2006 10:29 schrieb Jordi Massaguer i Pla:
> I am sending this email here because I do not know where should I send it.
> Sorry if it is the wrong place.
>
> I have asked, more than one month ago, for an account into the
> build-service, so I can evaluate the platform and see if it is useful in
> our implementations: packages building and customized distribution
> building.

sorry, but we do grant only a limited number of people access to the build
service right now, because we are still in unstable developing phase.

You only wrote that you want to "build rpms", this sounds more like you want
to use it for production or alike. A bit more reasons and your background and
how you can help us developing the build service would be more helpfull.

Private mail to me is also okay.

bye
adrian