Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Rebuilding everything?
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:37:33 +0100
Hello,

Am Montag, 13. November 2006 11:54 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
> Am Saturday 11 November 2006 21:31 schrieb Cristian Rodriguez R.:
> > Yes. every single package is being rebuilt..probably by mistake.
>
> Yes, caused by me :/ sorry.

No problem, it isn't my CPU that is overloaded now *g*

> I did a configuration change in the distros in a bad way (to be able
> to do some XEN debugging). This triggered all these packages.
>
> We will need to revert this with the next larger rebuild.

Well, it also has a good side - you could delete all packages older than
some days [1] and avoid several "please delete foo.rpm from the server"
requests this way ;-)

BTW: I still have some mydummy-*.rpm packages in home:cboltz which I
can't delele myself ... ;-)))

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] read: packages that are older than the date when you accidently
triggered the rebuild
--
PS: Ich denke, wir unterhalten uns hier
lieber mit Menschen statt mit Mohnbroetchen...