Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GNOME:community [WAS: New project: usr-local-bin]
  • From: Stanislav Brabec <sbrabec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:40:20 +0100
Gary Ekker wrote:

> > GNOME:community then would allow community members (and remember, that
> > includes staff) to build and host packages that do not currently, or
> > simply will not ever, form part of the core [o]S GNOME install. It
> > could then form a handy staging area for packages that may in future be
> > included in the distro as well.
> >
> > Shall I create the GNOME:community project then? Would you (Stanislav,
> > Gary, Rodrigo) like to be added to the group for it?
> >
> Yes, add me to it. Stanislav, would you add me to other gnome projects
> as well please.

Me too. (user sbrabec)

Done. Please send me your user names, if you want to be added, too.

I finished initial submit. The tool cannot yet be run automatically
(createpac fails to sync descriptions and create package on random
packages for some reasons), but it basically works.
Please ping me for sync from FACTORY. I will try to sync it on regular
basis in future.

So the current status is:

GNOME:community open for everybody (and to be created)
GNOME:UNSTABLE open for everybody
GNOME:STABLE sync from FACTORY. Please do not submit there anything,
unless you do the same in FACTORY.
When base will build, I will add more packages.

I need your help:
http://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=GNOME%3ASTABLE

I have no idea, why glib2 fails.

And "expansion error" looks very strange, too. Maybe Build Service bug.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer