Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request for new project
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:10:41 +0100
On 2006-11-09 14:42:12 +0100, Gilles Fabio wrote:
> Well, I've made some packages for SLED 10 (F-Spot 0.2.2, banshee 0.11
> plugins, some Python libraries and Jokosher) but as my hosting provider
> is really unstable (my hosting provider is my Internet provider, aka
> free.fr, it's a free hosting with often server troubles), it's a pain to
> maintain and share my packages. So, I recently remove my personal
> repository and I was waiting for a better solution. I think Build
> Service would be the best one.

it sounds like you want to join the gnome guys. you are not the first
guy trying to package banshee and all that. if you search the ml archive
you will see cameron seader and others with the same goal. i think the
GNOME:Community or GNOME:UNSTABLE will solve that in the future.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you