[opensuse-buildservice] Request for new project
  • From: Gilles Fabio <gilles.fabio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 14:42:12 +0100
Hello,

I'm using SLED 10 (Novell has recently offered me a one-year
subscription activation), openSUSE 10.1, openSUSE 10.2 beta and openSUSE
Factory. I'm a huge fan of SUSE Linux distributions (I write a lof of
SUSE howtos on my french blog) and I'm used to build my own packages for
my own needs and friends.

Well, I've made some packages for SLED 10 (F-Spot 0.2.2, banshee 0.11
plugins, some Python libraries and Jokosher) but as my hosting provider
is really unstable (my hosting provider is my Internet provider, aka
free.fr, it's a free hosting with often server troubles), it's a pain to
maintain and share my packages. So, I recently remove my personal
repository and I was waiting for a better solution. I think Build
Service would be the best one.

Well, if it's possible, I would be glad to have a Build Service account.
But if it's not possible (for any reasons), I will find another solution
to maintain and share my packages.

I post this message on this mailing list because I already sent a
request on http://build.opensuse.org but I didn't receive any answer, so
I don't know if it's the correct process to request an account. Excuse
me if this is not :/

In the positive case, I would like to use the name "gfabio" for my
repository project, so home:gfabio.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Regards,
Gilles

--
Gilles Fabio aka "Play"

Weblog : http://gilles.fabio.free.fr/blog
Sent from : SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10