[opensuse-buildservice] SPAM: repository names?
  • From: Richard Bos <radoeka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:24:53 +0100
A question about repository names;

Recently Archiving:Backup:MondoRescue has been updated, as I build rsnapshot
yesterday for suse succesfully I thought that Archiving:Backup: might be a
good place. But this means that a repository needs to be created for
rsnapshot especially, which I think is overdone. Isn't it possible to store
MondoRescue in just Archiving:Backup: so it can be shared with other backup
tools?

Also the repository has been created twice:
Archiving::Backup::MondoRescue
Archiving:Backup:MondoRescue

The 1st one seems to be empty. Should it to be removed?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless