[opensuse-buildservice] build errors for java based tomcat plugin
  • From: Dominic Reynolds <dreynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:19:51 -0700

Hi,

We are having problems getting a package to build - looks like dependncy
problems. It is a java based plugin in tomcat for AppArmor. The package
tomcat_apparmor is in factory but we would like to make a development version
available via the build service. Does the buildservice expand
java2-devel-packages to fill the required dependencies?

Here is the link showing the build problems:

http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=tomcat_apparmor&project=home%3Asteve-beattie

Thanks,
dominic