[opensuse-buildservice] enigmail not compatible with Thunderbird 2.0b1
  • From: Ruben Schattevoy <schattev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:14:01 +0100
Hi!

Having installed Thunderbird 2.0b1 from the openbuild tree
if found enigmail being broken. This add-on currently sup-
ports Thunderbird versions up to 2.0a1. This means, I can-
not read even my own archied eMails until there is a new
release of enigmail. I'm pretty confident that this will
happen sooner or later. I'm just curious, if I could have
avoided this conflict?

Regards...Ruben