Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New project: usr-local-bin
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:16:23 +0100
> how much non gnome stuff do you have?

At the moment, nothing in the project, but I'll be adding camE & its
dependency, giblib as soon as I get around to it.

> and what is your home project?:)

home:Riggwelter, which is awkward since the iChain authentication came
in because it forces the username to lower case. This means that
strictly, it's home:riggwelter if I click on 'Home Project'. I've had
to add the capitalised version to my watched projects list.
--
James Ogley
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://usr-local-bin.org