Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Please remove these projects
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:22:52 +0200
Hi Holger, hi Jigish,

On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 03:49:50PM +0200, Holger Hetterich wrote:
> > Could Build Service administrators delete these two projects created
> > in root directory.
> >
> > libmetacity
> > gset- compiz
>
> Wesnoth
> games:strategy
>
> can also be removed. I guess there are even more remove candidates.

I just checked and these projects still exist.

'osc deleteprj' is possible meanwhile :-)

Therefore, you should be able to go ahead and remove those projects
yourself.

Thanks,
Peter
--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH Bug, bogey, bugbear, bugaboo:
Research & Development A malevolent monster (not true?);
From: Chris Young (The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form)
< Previous Next >