[opensuse-buildservice] Repositories below http://software.opensuse.org/download/games:/
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:06:49 +0200
Hi everybody,

Some time ago (a bit more than a month) I sent this question and
apparently there were no answers or no ideas or nobody has seen a desire
for it, or I just missed them). So I try again. In case it was replied:
PLEASE EXCUSE ME.

So:

would it be possible to have something like a SuperRepo above the
repositories
below http://software.opensuse.org/download/games:/ ?

This would allow someone to have ALL the categories in his Installer
without the need to add them all seperately by category.

don't misunderstand me: I like the split in this cattegory, and I think
it's important, but it would also be very interesting to have the
possibility to subscribe only to one Repository (technically, it IS
possible... remains just the question, if it can be implemented on the
Build Service).

Regards,
Dominique