Re: [opensuse-buildservice] iChain works for you?
  • From: Jiri Dluhos <jdluhos@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:17:00 +0200
On Thursday 19 October 2006 11:10, Klaas Freitag spoke thusly:
> :-)

The authentication works well, thanks for good work :-)

The only slightly disturbing moment is the fact that the iChain tends to
disconnect after some time of inactivity, so if I keep the OSB open in a
window, do something else and then do refresh, I need to re-login.

But that is understandable from security point of view, so OK.

Best regards,

Jiri Dluhos

--
Jiri Dluhos, LSB development jdluhos@xxxxxxx