[opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE build service goes iChain
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:03:45 +0200

Hi,

we will switch tomorrow at 15:00 UTC the authentification system of the build
service to iChain. This means that we will have some hickups around this time,
esp until the DNS records have been updated.

This does NOT mean that the build service will be open for everybody, but it
does mean that you can use the same account/password as for the wiki also for
the build service.

We will also introduce https for the api, which means that you also need a new
osc tool with the URL (or you can reconfigure it manually).

bye
adrian