[opensuse-buildservice] Packages no longer existing / repositories not used
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:32:19 +0200
Hi,

While testing some packages, I also added repositories for different
other platforms.
After deleting them, they seem to remain active for access via
software.opensuse.org/download

Is this normal behavious?

Also the packages inside have not all been deleted, thus causing errors
if I add for example the repository for SUSE-Factroy to my homedir
(dimstar) again.

Most packages don't get build now for factory.

What did I do completely wrong and how to avoid it in the future?

Also: can I exclude different thins from being built for a distribution
like Fedora for example but still having the fedora repository for other
packages?

I'm sorry for the mess I might have created on the server.

Dominique
  • No further messages