Re: [opensuse-buildservice] UFO:AI only SRC.RPM built?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:25:27 +0200
Adrian

first, thank you for your reply.

>>> Reply on 02-10-2006 10:22:38 <<<> Am Monday 02 October 2006 09:31
schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > on the weekend I created the packages for UFO:AI 2.0rc5, but in a
> > strange way, only the src.rpm is built.
> > As far as I can see, the spec file should be ok, isn't it?
>
> I have not looked into it yet, but most likely you have some
>
> %if %blah_fasel

No, there are no %if - statements in the spec file (or I can not
remember putting them)
If you have time, you can have a look at the spec file. it's in the
home:dimstar project (ifa-ai)

> statement somewhere and blah_fasel is not defined.
>
> > And the even bigger problem is the ufo-ai-data package: I just
can't
> > upload the mappack.tar.bz2 to the buildservice; the file is about
> 160MB
> > in size and is absolutelz needed by UFO:AI (as a noarch data
> package).
>
> Urgs ... you will most likely anyway run into quota limits later ...

Ups... that will be bad. Any solution possibilities for this?

> > An alternative way to post big files than by HTTP would be greatly
> > appreciated (ftp for example?)
>
> It needs to be fixed, we will not build different interfaces, because
it
> will
> only mess up the API.

I see. Any timeframe for this?
I think as a short term solution I'll just split the bz2 in several
smaller junks. thus having multiple source files to unpack. This should
work without problems.

What's the maximal working size per file to upload at the moment (known
to work)? And how much is the quota?

Dominique