[opensuse-buildservice] make account email adresses "public" ?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:42:28 +0200

Hi,

I get more and more requests to find the email address for a certain package
by some other packager. So I would like to make the email address
visible/clickable in the web interface. It will not be accessable by an
anonymous user, you will need an account to get them.

Does anyone have a problem with this ?

The alternative solution would be to create a text input field in the web
interface to enter some notice which will send to the packager, without to
make his email address visible. But I think we are all in a good community
and do not need to hide our email addresses :)

bye
adrian