[opensuse-buildservice] Repositories below http://software.opensuse.org/download/games:/
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:15:45 +0200
Hi everybody,

would it be possible to have something like a SuperRepo above the
repositories
below http://software.opensuse.org/download/games:/ ?

This would allow someone to have ALL the categories in his Installer
without the need to add them all seperately by category.

don't misunderstand me: I like the split in this cattegory, and I think
it's important, but it would also be very interesting to have the
possibility to subscribe only to one Repository (technically, it IS
possible... remains just the question, if it can be implemented on the
Build Service).

Regards,
Dominique

  • No further messages