RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Request for integration into server:monitoring
  • From: "Bernard Li" <bli@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:40:05 -0700
I'm the "official" RPM package maintainer of the Ganglia project (of course each distro have their own packages, but I maintain the "official" one, or at least the one which you can download at SourceForge).

I have been talking to Marcus (darix) about setting up a group for these kind of packages, but more so for HPC related programs like parallel libraries, schedulers, etc. (I'm also involved with the OSCAR project).

Just a little background...

Cheers,

Bernard