Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Using package from another repository
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 17:06:57 +0100
> You need to add a new build target (I guess that's how we call it ;)) and
> use the advanced list to be able to select OpenSync.

Ah, I see it now.

For the benefit of anyone else wondering how to do this...

On your project page, click Add Repository
Below the buttons you can see the link [Advanced]
Then, select the repository to use as a base and name what you want the
new repository to be called (do this otherwise you get what you select
from the list as the name)
--
James Ogley
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://usr-local-bin.org