[opensuse-buildservice] state of http://software.opensuse.org/download/KDE:/KDE3/[SUSE_Linux_9.3]
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 01:25:43 +0200
Hi,

now that all issues concerning $subject seems to be consequently
ignored, I try one more time:

After providing a too early released 3.5.4, the whole repo got removed,
but without reverting to a decent backup version (e.g. 3.5.3). This is
very unfortunate, since I'm as silly as trusting your service in
providing some decent KDE version, which I do rsync stupidly
with --delete. Okay, that's definitely my fault, which I do regret!

Now I'm desperately fighting with designer crashing way too often, up to
the point where I decided to rebuild qt3-3.3.6-151.1 in order to get to
the debuginfo packages. But no hope, no src package available.

Adrian, while the build service concept is sound, and I understand, that
there's no warranty in any aspect, but KDE: is a big mess, which needs
urgent fixing. I'm sure, I'm not the only one, who relies on it.

Getting ignored with notifying issues doesn't raise confidence either.
Am I forced to revert to 9.3's original KDE version in order to get
back to a consistent system?

Frustrated,
Pete