Re: [opensuse-buildservice] skim build log often shows building of other packages
  • From: Mike FABIAN <mfabian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:05:22 +0200
Because of a recondite bug in the software used to manage this mailing
list, the text part of my last message was not visible for most
MUA's. Therefore I'll post the text again here:

For some repositories, skim always stays in the state "building"
and never finishes.

I looked the live build log:

http://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?package=skim&arch=x86_64&project=M17N&repository=SUSE_Factory

and was surprised to see the build of a completely unrelated package
(kaffeine, see attached screen shot).

When the build of kaffeine is finished, the build of another
completely unrelated package is displayed.

Why are other packages always build instead of skim?

--
Mike FABIAN <mfabian@xxxxxxx> http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。