[opensuse-buildservice] Getting perl Modules in build Service.
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:48:42 -0600

I have been working with the interchange developers and we may have a
version that works with threaded perl. There are two bundles depending on
installation. I use ...

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink'

The first is the minimual installation needed and the second is a complete
with all options.

I would like to get these working on the build service. I seem to not be
going something right.

I use /tmp/ic.tar.gz for the tar of the CVS tree.

- --
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>