Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to remove mydummy-1.0-1.1.*.rpm?
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:26:11 +0200
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006 13:23 schrieb Andreas Bauer:
[...]
> Maybe the specfile template should be removed completely? People that
> know how to write specfiles don't need it, people that don't know
> probably don't get any benefit from it.

I think it should be enhanced instead ;-) (like providing separate
templates for KDE packages, for Gnome packages, for console apps, ...)

Ah, someone wrote it down already:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Future_Ideas#Template_Based_Package_Creation

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> vorweg: Hier war gerade Stromausfall. Da hat der Sturm wohl
> irgendwo einen Baum auf die Leitung geworfen...
> ext3 hat mich zwar anscheinend vor größeren Schäden bewahrt.
Mit reiserfs stände der Baum noch. :-)
[> Christian Boltz und Ratti in fontlinge-devel]