[opensuse-buildservice] INFO: Build service down because of power failure
  • From: Lenz Grimmer <lenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:45:31 +0200

Hi,

I am just sitting next to Adrian at the FrOSCon in St. Augustin, Germany
(we are both are speakers here).

As he does not have Internet access, he asked me to inform you that the
build service is currently offline because of a power failure in the
server room. Stay tuned, the sysadmin team is working on it already.

Bye,
LenZ
- --
Lenz Grimmer <lenz@xxxxxxxxxxx> -o)