Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to remove a target?
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:24:55 +0200
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2006 17:58 schrieb Andreas Bauer:
> On Saturday, 3. June 2006 19:23, Adrian Schröter wrote:
> > Am Saturday 03 June 2006 18:32 schrieb Richard Bos:
> > > I have added a target to my project without name. It is now
> > > listed as 'standard', not so very descriptive. However, there
> > > seems to be no option to remove or rename a target.
> >
> > there was ...
> >
> > Andreas, this seems to be gone away with the web update from last
> > week. Can you add it again ?
>
> Removing a repository is now possible again.

... but you still can't rename it or change the chosen architectures
which was possible before.

Will this feature come back?

I have some other ideas for usability improvements, but will start
separate threads for each of them - that's easier to handle.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> Bitte? Ich glaub ich steh im Wald!
wenn rings um dich lauter Bäume sind dann hast Du vermutlich recht.
[> David Haller und Bernhard Walle in suse-linux]