Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Extras
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:34:09 +0200
Am Wednesday 31 May 2006 18:24 schrieb Bernard Li:
> That's fair enough... :-)
>
> BTW, I guess these base distroes can only be maintained by the buildservice
> staff? Would it be possible to have these community maintained in the
> future?
>
> Just a suggestion :>

I do not see a near solution to get them maintained by non-root account people
on the storage system (which is currently limited to very few people (less
than 5)).

However, that does not mean that the community does not have influence in how
to configure it. We can do a poll of wanted targets for example.

The sysadmin is only the poor executor in the end ...

bye
adrian