Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kernel builds
  • From: Dmitry Mishin <dim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:19:10 +0400
On Thursday 11 May 2006 11:59, Michael Schroeder wrote:
> On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 11:50:28AM +0400, Dmitry Mishin wrote:
> > now I have following issues:
> > 1) From log:
> > + /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/install-configs /usr/src/packages/SOURCES
> > /usr/src/packages/BUILD/kernel-source-2.6.16_28_ve026test009 1.1
> > /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.75797: line 46:
> > /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/install-configs: Permission denied
> > error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.75797 (%build)
> > Seems that file permissions are not preserved during upload.
>
> Yes, all files are set to 644. Please add a "chmod" statement
> to your specfile.
Strange issue. At the same time,
+ /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/guards x86_64
executed without errors. What did I miss?

OpenVZ SUSE kernel is indeed SUSE kernel with OpenVZ patch. If it will be
required to add multiple chroots in each kernel-*.spec, special for
buildservice, it is not good for us. Does anybody tried to build SUSE kernel
in buildservice?

--
Thanks,
Dmitry.