Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kernel builds
  • From: Dmitry Mishin <dim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:50:28 +0400
Thanks,

now I have following issues:
1) From log:
+ /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/install-configs /usr/src/packages/SOURCES /usr/src/packages/BUILD/kernel-source-2.6.16_28_ve026test009
1.1
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.75797: line 46: /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/install-configs:
Permission denied
Seems that file permissions are not preserved during upload.

2) trigger-rebuild doesn't work

3) Is it possible to specify target on per package base, not per-project? At
least, enable/disable them for some packages.

4) FC5
x86_64 expansion error nothing provides autoconf
Is it known bug? It's status?

--
Thanks,
Dmitry.