Abstract package build description - Regarding SoC Application
  • From: "Rajagopal Natarajan" <rajagopal.n@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:50:26 +0530
I've applied for "Abstract package build description" project through SoC. I
had added a link to a diagram to explain the concept of my proposal.. I had
made a small mistake while uploading the diagram, which I noticed and
corrected. If any mentor had seen the application in the mean-time, plz
excuse me for the same and kindly visit the link again. Sorry for the
mistake and inconvenience.
Thanks and regards,
N.Rajagopal

--