Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildservice unavailable
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:47:16 +0100
On Thursday, 9. March 2006 13:56, Andreas Bauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to update the deploy process to using the forge svn, so the
> buildservice machines (build.opensuse.de, api.opensuse.de) will probably be
> offline quite a few times in the next hour.

Update process is finished.

Unfortunately, while the deploy process was broken, I fixed a few bugs
directly on the server and forgot to check them into svn (ashes on my head),
so they're crawling around in the build service again. Most annoying is the
too strict regular expression filter on project and product names. If you get
the spurious error message 'Creating package failed: Project name missing' or
something like it, you have been hit by it. This is already known and will be
fixed ASAP.

Thanks

--
Andreas Bauer - Novell - SUSE Internal Tools