Re: [opensuse-buildservice] web frontend
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:06:14 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Michael Glockenstein (OSML) wrote:

> > http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service
> >
> > Preview Phase (today): The Build Service can be accessed read-only via
> > the web frontend on http://build.opensuse.org/ by everyone
>
> I can not use the web frontend, it asks me for an account/password pair.
> my normal opensuse account does not work, what to do?

I understand that we are working on making an anonymous/read-only version
of the build service web frontend available to you as soon as possible. In
other respects the build serivce is in it's early stages preview/alpha
stages of development and therefore only open to a limited number of
selected people.

Regards
Christoph

< Previous Next >