Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-bugs (4650 mails)

< Previous Next >
[Bug 1043502] Error "NameError: global name 'getopt' is not defined" in Mercurial after applying Leap 42.2 Update-Test patch 6851 ("Security update for mercurial", brings Mercurial version from 3.8.3-1.5 to 3.8.3-2.3.1)
  • From: bugzilla_noreply@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 19:45:28 +0000
  • Message-id: <bug-1043502-21960-S202hZQ4N7@http.bugzilla.opensuse.org/>
http://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1043502
http://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1043502#c7

Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@xxxxxxxxx> changed:

What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|RESOLVED |VERIFIED
Flags|needinfo?(antoine.mechelync |
|k@xxxxxxxxx) |

--- Comment #7 from Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@xxxxxxxxx> ---
When I came home today, patches were available for (among others) Mercurial,
and after applying them the problem has disappeared.

=> VERIFIED.

I suppose this answers the NEEDINFO. If it doesn't, please give more specific
steps: before I saw that the bug was RESOLVED FIXED, I tried to find the
"package to be tried" mentioned in comment #3 but reached a dead-end at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/tiwai/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/ with
nothing later than 2017-05-18 AFAICT. Maybe I took a wrong turn somewhere.

--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
< Previous Next >
References