Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-bugs (2746 mails)

< Previous Next >
[Bug 825954] Split up arabic-fonts package into three packages

Ciaran Farrell <cfarrell@xxxxxxxx> changed:

What |Removed |Added
InfoProvider|cfarrell@xxxxxxxx |

--- Comment #5 from Ciaran Farrell <cfarrell@xxxxxxxx> 2013-06-25 01:47:05 UTC
(In reply to comment #4)

thanks for help. What kind of information I should demand from them? It is
enough if someone authoritative writes 'this font is under license XY'?

You should make sure that you are dealing with the actual owner of the fonts in
question, or somebody with authority to make this kind of decision (an employee
will typically _not_ have authority to make such decisions).

If such a person can confirm the license of the font, this is good. Make sure
you have it in writing. You should ask them for permission to include their
writing (e.g. email) in the package itself and you should include that email as
a source in the package (install it to /usr/share/doc/packages/<package>/).

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.

< Previous Next >