Re: [opensuse-boosters] Dev Room at FrOSCon
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:17:07 +0200
Hi,

Hey,

On 26.07.2010 19:33, Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Montag 26 Juli 2010 17:52:47 schrieb Jan Weber:

I just received the final confirmation for the dev room at FrOSCon. So we
can start with setting everything up!
Very cool, thanks.

We will also have a booth at FrOSCon and I hope that I will get some
support
with this from your side.

Sure, I hope we can show up with enough people. We have to hurry in making
it concrete soon.

I don't think this is a good idea.

How are we supposed to man the booth
if all of us want to make a hackathon during the same days?

Henne, the dev room is the contribution of the boosters and the booth
can be manned with Ambassadors/Community members.

That boosters do all presentation stuff there is a bad idea, on this way
we change that people think isnt a open project, because there would be
only Novell employers ;)

So concentrate on the dev room and plan a really useful and interesting
program, that people brings there.

br gnokii

P.S put for Henne a pointer to the kids program ;)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson