[opensuse-boosters] work report wstephenson kw 29
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:18:31 +0200
Week 29:
* Fixed k3b icon location bug (bnc#619731 and performed online
update to
2.0.0.
* Fixed kipi libjpeg8 incompatibitly and performed online
update
* Troubleshooting Plasma folderview kiosk problems
* Located
spellchecker bug bko#238026
* Testing Akonadi indexing fixes for exotic
email alias formatting and encoding problems in collection names for KDE
4.4
* Fixed up kdepim45 tech preview packages
* Worked with upstream to
decide knetworkmanager relocation, averted disaster there
* Worked with
upstream to get a fix for broken network status reporting on Debian systems
due to their split-brain half-usage of NetworkManager.
* opensuse-kde IRC
meeting
* Gave Linux Action Show interview about OBS
* Meeting about
opensuse strategy initiative
* Produced wishlist for 11.3 KDE
features

Plans for Week 30:
* Sort out folderview kiosk problems.
* Fix
desktop icon theme problems (missing systray icons) in our 4.5 packages
*
Queue spellchecker bug for online update
* Fix some knetworkmanager bugs
(workaround bnc#585433 on the KDE side, for example)
* Verify that there is
a race condition when starting kontact using Akonadi in our 4.4 and backport
the fix from trunk
* Do my AIs from the above IRC meeting

--
Will
Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team