[opensuse-boosters] work report coolo kw28-29
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:53:54 +0200
[green]
- week 28 was short: monday night my latest joy of the nights
was born - I tried to stay loosely in contact with the 11.3 release,
fortunately no problems with baby or mom, only grand parents
and big brothers to care for ;)

- week 29's days (and nights) were short: Just like this week I'm
working only in the morning and take care of family in the afternoon
(split vacation)

- Took friday off to "schnupper" Felix's Kindergarten
- read a lot of email and bug reports
- discussed and prepared "moneyplex jpeg update"