[opensuse-boosters] Dev Room at FrOSCon
  • From: "Jan Weber" <jweber@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:52:47 +0100
Hi amazing boosters,

I just received the final confirmation for the dev room at FrOSCon. So we can
start with setting everything up!

We will also have a booth at FrOSCon and I hope that I will get some support
with this from your side.

A final question and action item is accommodation, there is the possibility to
use the dev room as a sleeping place for
Sat/Sun. Another option offered by the organizers is a nearby hotel, available
fri/sat/sun for 25 Euro p.p. in a double
room. The hotel offering has only a limited amount of places and is given away
on a first come first served base, so if
you want to stay in the hotel let me know asap.

Cheers,

Jan

--
Novell GmbH, HRB 21108 (AG Düsseldorf)
GF: Dr. Jürgen Müller,Sylvia Geil,Felix Imendörffer