[opensuse-boosters] Minutes standup meeting 2010-07-19
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:40:44 +0200
Present: Christopher, Egbert, Luboš, Michal, Pavol (chair), Robert,
Thomas, Vincent (minutes), Will
Regrets: Henne, Klaas, Stephan

Milestone: wiki
===============

- New wiki got released
- Some minor issues, but nothing major
- Was properly announced:
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/07/08/the-devil-is-in-the-details/
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/07/12/new-wiki-what-now/
(and more)
- This milestone can be closed: yay!

Milestone: openFATE
===================

- Klaas made some progress (changes in keeperproxy + some javascript
love)
- Others were stuck with other tasks :/

New milestones
==============

- Two new milestones are proposed: connect.o.o and Junior Jobs
+ connect.o.o is our service to manage user, group memberships, etc.
with some social touch
+ Junior Jobs is about making it easy for people to start
contributing by listing "easy" tasks in one central place
- Michal, Pavol & Robert would like to work on connect.o.o
- Lubos & Will would like to work on the Junior Jobs (Will would be
transferred from the openFATE squad)
- Egbert, Klaas & Vincent would stay on openFATE

FrOSCon
=======

- In general, we don't have a clear view on who will go. Egbert might
be able.
- We need a leader to organize our presence there.
- Vincent will investigate if our development room has been confirmed.
- Vincent will ping Henne and Klaas to find if they know who is
supposed to go, and if not, we have to decide as soon as possible.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.