[opensuse-boosters] Week report 2010#28
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:35:24 +0200
What I did last week?
- reviewed a few openSUSE membership applications, and chatted with
Pavol to better understand the lack of sync between applications in
users.o.o and our system to approve/reject memberships in retro
- worked on a few maintenance updates for 11.3, and reviewed new GNOME
bugs after the release. Nothing really critical appeared, so I guess
it's not too bad.
- handled a security bug (helped a tiny bit upstream, and did the
openSUSE side)
- chatted with a few people about a desktop track at Linux Plumbers
Conf, need to push people to submit proposals.
- populated GNOME:STABLE:2.30, updated it, published it and asked for
testers (available for both 11.2 and 11.3)
- looked at Dominique's branch for GNOME:Factory. Not completely ready
yet, but it will be fun to review all his changes at once :-)
- participated to my last conf call for the GNOME Foundation Board;
also had a GNOME Advisory Board meeting
- enjoyed Bastille day with some quiet time

What I will do this week?
- blog about 11.3
- standup meeting :-)
- make some noise about the openSUSE conf
- push people to submit proposals for the Linux Plumbers Conf
- prepare GUADEC (talk, meetings)
- interview the bidders for Desktop Summit 2011, and help decide on
what's the best location
- work on GNOME roadmap

Cheers,

Vincent