[opensuse-boosters] Week report 2010#27
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:51:44 +0200
What I did last week:
- created GNOME:STABLE:2.30 project, and sent the community a list of
packages we should put there.
- caught up with opensuse-project, and participated in the strategy
discussion as well as the openSUSE versioning scheme one
- more GUADEC fun to prepare Novell presence (hopefully, it's all done
now)
- went to the RMLL. I'll blog about this as soon as I get the pictures
of our booth taken by someone else. But the short story is that it
went fine (booth-wise and talks-wise). I think it's the first time
openSUSE gets real visibility in a french event!

What has been annoying me last week:
- it's way too hot!

What I plan to do this week:
- fill clarity once it's working...
- possibly help populate G:S:2.30
- possibly look at package updates Dominique prepared for Factory so we
can already start moving to the next GNOME
- push some maintenance updates for 11.3 if possible
- look at organizing a desktop track at Linux Plumbers Conf
- July 14th is Bastille Day

Cheers,

Vincent

--