Re: [opensuse-boosters] Maintenance Team
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:48:20 +0200
Le jeudi 01 juillet 2010, à 17:27 +0200, Dirk Müller a écrit :
On Thursday 01 July 2010, Pavol Rusnak wrote:

I'm out of office until Wednesday (we are boosting in Zilina today and
tomorrow with Michal, Monday and Tuesday are public holidays). IIRC
Michal is out of office for even longer time.

Hi,

please subscribe to maintenance@xxxxxxxxxxxx and lets start from there then.

FWIW, I subscribed there. I'll see if I have time to help.

Is there any reason that the list is not opensuse-maintenance (which is
the one listed on lists.opensuse.org)?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.