Re: [opensuse-boosters] [patch] Small fixes related to attributes for the stage branch
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:06:55 +0100
Am Sonntag 31 Januar 2010 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Hey,

Here's a small patch to fix two trivial issues with attributes in the
stage branch of the webui. I guess this was things lost during a merge.

(Note that package attributes are still not working correctly, but I
sent a patch that could help for this)

I will look into this, this part is already part of my backmerge, so hopefully
after that the stage branch is in a bit better shape.

Greetings, Stephan