[opensuse-boosters] Retrospectiva
  • From: Michal Hrusecky <mhrusecky@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:29:04 +0100
Hi,

I've been 'boosted' by one our community member and I started a little
cleanup of our Retrospectiva.

Before the Xmass we discussed how we thing it works and how we want to
use it. But currently there are some leftovers from our previous usage
that should be probably deleted. As coolo is using it as it is I didn't
touch it. Instead I created new project 'Boosters Work'. If you click
on project info of 'Boosters Work' in projects page [1], I
tried to somehow summarize how we decided that Retrospective should work
for us. Comments are welcome, I hope it is at least a little bit
understandable.

Other thing I did is that I entered all our Milestones [2] in
Retrospective. So everything should be ready to start entering goals
and stories. Again, comments are welcome and as we've got a meeting
scheduled during next week (IIRC), we can discuss it there and postpone
real usage of the new project till then. I thing that if we will really
use it, it will help our community to track what we are doing and it
will help them to jump in.

[1] http://retro.opensu.se/projects
[2] http://retro.opensu.se/projects/boosters-work/milestones

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12