[opensuse-boosters] status of factory.o.o sprint
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 11:48:12 +0100
Hi,

I hope http://retro.opensu.se/milestones/1/sprints/2/stories is a
link that works for everyone - I had to click around quite a bit
to get to the stories :)

anyway I would like to summarize the current status

complete:
- initial web page is there
- requests handling finished
- ignore build failures of older sources

active:
- differences in devel projects (90% done, coolo)
- mark packages as out of date (vuntz)
- clean up the code, make it less complex (tom)

pending:
- Maintainer information, mainly useful for filtering
- rpmlint warning status (out of scope IMO)
- allow to mark known problems in the devel project (will)
- Fix recursive devel projects

As you can see we're almost done, but there are large blocks
left.

Greetings, Stephan