[opensuse-boosters] Week report 2010#1
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:46:58 +0100
Hi,

What I did last week:
- caught up with mails (especially some GNOME Foundation stuff that took
time)
- L3 work
- touched many packages to remove the GNOME 1.x stack.
- worked on various maintenance updates
- looked at bugzilla. I promise I didn't just look, but also read it.
And closed some bugs.
- attempted to switch GNOME packages to xulrunner192. Failed in a big
way, but did not investigate.

What I plan to do this week:
- lots of mails to send...
- put upstream version in OBS attributes
- take at least two days to finally do some upstream coding that can't
wait anymore
- look closer at xulrunner192.
- some GNOME 2.29.5 upstream and packaging work, I guess.

What has been annoying me:
- I keep discovering new ways to find out about packages depending on
GNOME 1.x stack. I was first looking at Requires of the libgtk
library. Then I realized that some packages were cheating and using
gtk1-compat (sigh). Then I realized some packages were BuildRequiring
it for no reason.

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.